Here are a few Wellness Warehouse goodies that I'd love to find under my tree this year...
1. A big beanswax Yankee candle - I love them! Yankee candles have no artificial dyes or colourants, have a subtle and long lasting fragrance and are made from 100% soy wax. (price R249)
2. A "Your bikini confidence kit" by Mama Mio - Going into summer now, i think i need it ;) The Bikini Confidence Kit contains 3 dinky tubes of the big performance bikini products: ‘Get Waisted’, ‘Shrink to Fit’, and ‘Boob Tube’ (price R550)
3. A pair of Fit Flops - my current ones are so worn out that I think its time for a new pair (price R699).
4. Wild Olive chunky soap - these chunky soaps are eco friendly, smell super nice and contain natural ingredients (priced at R45 each)
5. A Tempur pillow - these pillows provide perfect support for neck and shoulder muscles (price R1299), which I really think I need.
6. An Oxford fry pan by Green pan - Green pans are non-stick and totally eco-friendly (price R369.99)
7. A few slabs of Madacasse chocolate - They are yum and made from Madagascan cocoa (price R39.95)
8. "Bake" by Tina Bester - a lovely baking book (price R149) that will hopefully inspire me to bake some nice treats
* Please note: All the above items are available in Wellness Warehouse's stores or from the Wellness Warehouse online shop (click HERE to shop online and browse more products)
Shopping, Gift ideas, Products, Candles, Cooking, Food, Chocolate, Books, Tempur, Shoes, Fit Flops, Candles,