OTC Pharma Similasan Cataract Care
This unique sting-free formula stimulates the eye's natural ability to relieve symptoms associated with cataracts and ageing eyes such as eye fatigue, excessive tearing etc. As homeopathic remedies work without causing rebound reactions or drug interactions - you can use this product with confidence. Similasan's high Swiss standards have been provided to millions of people for over 25 years.
10ml Eye Drops
Out of Stock
Please enquire when stock will be available.
Each ml contains:
Cineraria maritima D6 0,3033 ml, Conium maculatum D6 0,3033 ml, Phosphorus D12 0,3033 ml, Preservative: Silver sulphate 0,000039% m/v
Dosage and directions for use
• Use only if bottle seal is intact. Remove tamperevident seal from neck of bottle.
• Twist cap off bottle.
• Squeeze the plastic dropper between thumb and forefinger and administer the drops into the eyes.
• Avoid contact between the tip of the dropper and the eyeball, eyelashes or fingers.
Adults: Instil one to two drops into the eye(s), 4 - 5 times a day.
• Replace cap immediately after use! Best results are achieved when used daily over a period of several months.
Only to be used for the relief of symptoms of cataract(s) after a diagnosis of cataract(s) has been made by an eye doctor.
• Regular examinations by your eye doctor are necessary for monitoring your cataract(s) while using Similasan Cataract Care.
• This product is not a replacement for regular medical care.
• If the condition does not improve within 24 hours, or if the condition worsens, consult your eye doctor.
• Consult your eye doctor if the eye is excessively painful or if your vision is blurred.
• If solution changes colour or becomes cloudy, do not use.
• For external use only.