Pantethine is the precursor of co-enzyme A which is essential for carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism. Pantethine is a mitochondrial energiser, fighting fatigue and stress. It can also aid in the following:
• Reduces cholesterol (decreases LDL and increases HDL)
• Anti-stress nutrient and improves brain health
• Reduces abdominal fat
• Helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system
• Has liver detoxifying effects
• Improves energy and athletic performance
• Improves adrenal function
Each capsule contains the following as active ingredients:
Inactive ingredients: Glycerol, hypromellose (cellulose) vegetarian capsule shell (gelatine free).
Adult and children over 12 years:
Take 1 capsule twice daily.
Can be taken after meals or on an empty stomach.
Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are on any medication or suffering from any medical condition, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new medicine, supplement or remedy. Safety in children has not been established.
Surgery: Due to the decreased platelet aggregating affects, Pantethine-300 should be discontinued at least 2 weeks before surgery.