Lifegain’s formula combines a triple protein base, 21 amino acids, 24 vitamins and minerals, fatty acids, antioxidants, prebiotics and soy isoflavones to deliver an array of health benefits to users. The latter would include:
• Recovery support after disease, illness, operations or periods of inactivity.
• Immune support and the rebuilding of strength for people who are chronically ill.
• Low GI support for diabetics - providing a slow sustained release of energy to curb peaks and slumps.
• Heart health support. Lifegain is free from cholesterol and packed with amino acids, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to support heart health.
• Replacing of nutrients (and especially amino acids and antioxidants) that are compromised during medical interventions like radiation and chemotherapy.
• Recovery support for people who are in a weakened state or unable to eat.
• Curbing muscle wastage.
• To maintain strength and energy during a period of fasting.