OTC Pharma Similasan Sore Throat Spray
This unique formula stimulates the body’s natural ability to relieve symptoms of sore and inflamed throat and mouth due to viruses, bacteria, smoking, alcohol, polluted air, hay fever, allergies etc. As homeopathic remedies work without causing rebound reactions or drug interactions - you can use this product with confidence. Similasan’s high Swiss standards have been provided to millions of people for over 25 years.
Active ingredients (homeopathic):
Each ml contains: Arnica montana D6, Calendula officinalis D4, Guaiacum D4, Mercurius sublimatus corrosivus D12, Thuja occidentalis D6, 0,20 ml of each.
Alcohol 23% v/v, Purified water
Dosage and directions for use:
Use only if bottle seal is intact.
Adults and children over 12 years of age.
• Remove tamper evident shrink band.
• Turn nozzle to 90 degree angle toward open mouth.
• Press button firmly with forefinger.
• Spray 2 - 3 times into the mouth or at back of throat, up to every quarter of an hour during acute stages. Once the symptoms have markedly subsided, use less frequently one to several times daily at your own discretion.
• Children 2 - 12 years of age: to be used only after appropriate medical consultation.
• Use before expiry date.
• Consult your doctor if:
- sore throat persists for more than 48 hours
- sore mouth persists for more than 5 days
- you have a temperature, headache or rash
- you have difficulty swallowing or breathing
- you experience nausea or vomiting
- there is swelling
• The spray contains 23% v/v alcohol.
• For sore throat in children, a physician should be consulted as a matter of principle.
• Do not administer to infants or children under 2 years of age.
• Use only if bottle seal is intact.