From her second book, Living the Healthy Life, this recipe is one Jessica makes often as a dinner side. It's all about texture with this one, and it goes well with salmon or steak.
4 Large portebello mushrooms, wiped clean, stems removed
4 tablespoons olive oil Himalayan pink rock salt & ground pepper
100g flaked almonds
2 Large handfuls of basil leaves
2 Large handfuls of flat-leaf parsley leaves
Basil leaves to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place the mushrooms on the prepared tray & drizzle with half the olive oil. Season with oil.
3. Pulse the almonds, basil, parsley, remaining oil & a good pinch of salt in a food processor until it forms a rough crumb.
4. Fill the mushrooms with the stuffing & sprinkle with chilli flakes, if desired.
5. Bake 20-25min or until the mushrooms are cooked & the stuffing is golden.
6. Garnish with basil leaves. Serve & enjoy!