Items 49-60 of 1294
- 11DecA Message from the HeartAs 2018 draws to a close and we prepare for the festive break, we're presented with a wonderful opportunity to reflect on the year that's been.
- 11DecFresh, Healthy Food & Drinks to GoShop our in-store fresh offering to stock your fridge with vegan, organic, small-batch and other speciality health foods. Here's a taster of what you'll find'
- 29NovWomen's Wellbeing Wisdom
Harvard- and MIT-Educated Physician-Scientist and New York Times bestselling author of TheHormone Reset Dietand Younger, Dr Sara Gottfried visited South Africa to partner with Metagenics in presenting A Women's Health Seminar at the end of October 2018.
- 15NovGet Fresh at Your Local Wellness Warehouse
Shop our in-store fresh offering to stock your fridge with vegan, organic, small-batch and other speciality health foods. Here's a taster of what you'll find...
- 16OctMarc Buckner on Intermittent Fasting
You've probably heard the hype by now, but what exactly is intermittent fasting - and how can you integrate it into your lifestyle?
- 11OctYoga Retreat with Roxy LouwIn November 2014, when photographing Roxy for our November issue cover, I would never have guessed nearly four years later I'd be doing sun salutations in a wooden forest cabin with her as my yoga instructor.
- 11OctA Journey Back To YouImagine discovering the art of being authentically You.
- 11OctTuning Into Self AwarenessBringing a beautiful accessible spirit into the practice of yoga is the spritely and sparkly personality behind Chloe Guiherme. Organised, determined and yet softly yielding Chloe has the perfect sensibility to encourage any aspiring student. Having come from a corporate background, she's put yoga into an e-book, a retreat, practical online classes and a support function to boot. I recently attended one of her retreats and left with some amazing tips on how to meditate, a handful of nutrition pointers and a huge amount of inspiration.
- 11OctDeep Breath, Here Comes A MassageSituated in Craighall, Johannesburg set apart from the outside traffic and busy roads is a little escape, a retreat centre that, once through the gates, you feel like you are away in the country. This is an urban escape you don't have to travel very far to get to. Hands-on Retreat has a bubbling brook running through the property, has separate wooden massage cubicles and relaxation gazebos on the expansive grounds and a deck overlooking the gardens where some of the massages take place. Couples needing a romantic break, new mothers wanting to catch up on sleep, girlie sister circles and busy executives all converge here to reset and recuperate. It has a dining area serving meals, sleep-over accommodation and is available for quick pop in visits as well.
- 11OctYoga, Movement & Pilates In JoziWe laud the art of movement in all its forms through six fabulous studios in Jozi. From yoga to Pilates, dance and barre, get your body into gear.
- 11OctMouth To MouthThere's so much sensation in our mouths and at the same time there's almost no pain that equals toothache. Here is a guide that helps safeguard your mouth, prevent fillings and toothache, guard against mouth ulcers and infection and keep it in optimal condition.