Items 1-12 of 283
- 25AprStock up on Speciality Fresh Food & Drinks at Wellness
Shop our in-store fresh offering to stock your fridge with vegan, organic, small-batch and other speciality health foods. Here’s a taster of what you’ll find…
- 01AprHealthy, Happy Habits
A habit is a behaviour that has been repeated enough times to become automatic. A mental shortcut learned from experience, if you will. As behavioural scientist Jason Hreha shares, “Habits are, simply, reliable solutions to recurring problems in our environment.”
- 18AprWhat's Your Health Score?
Our CEO tries the newly-opened Soza Health at Wellness Warehouse Benmore Gardens.
- 01AprFatigue: Our Experts Weigh In
We ask our in-store health consultants for their advice on combatting fatigue in daily life.
- 01AprThe Fundamental Five
Overwhelmed by the wide choice of vitamins, minerals, herbs and tinctures suggested for daily use? We simplify the world of supplements by looking at the five most important companions for overall health: detoxifiers, inflammation fighters, alkalisers, antioxidants and gut healers.
- 15AprKnow Your Genes, Personalise Your Nutrition
Harness the power of nutritional genomics at Wellness Warehouse…
- 01JanThe 5 - Day Green Juice Challenge
It’s all the rage right now, and we tried it to see if there’s good reason why so many people are opting for just juice to optimise health, detoxify and make fundamental changes to their bodies.
- 01Jan10 Superfoods For Radiant Wellbeing
Whether you’d like to boost your immunity, increase your energy, elevate your mood or simply make a delicious smoothie, we’ve got a superfood for you.
- 01JanAll About Collagen
Lately there is so much to talk about collagen and it’s benefits for skin and joints, we thought we would unpack exactly what collagen is, where you get it from and why we should be having more of it.
- 01JanSante Wellness Retreat & Spa
A stone’s throw from Cape Town, the charming winelands town of Paarl is home to a new wellbeing destination that’s already delighting locals and visitors alike.
- 11DecA Message from the HeartAs 2018 draws to a close and we prepare for the festive break, we're presented with a wonderful opportunity to reflect on the year that's been.