Items 1-12 of 186
- 17SepWhat's Fresh at Wellness?
Shop our in-store fresh offering to stock your fridge with vegan, organic, small-batch and other speciality health foods. We share a taste of two of our favourite local fresh suppliers for the month…
- The Fresh Approach: Introducing Numesa Kefir
At Wellness Warehouse, we believe in supporting and showcasing the best local suppliers.
We're spotlighting Numesa Kefir as part of our Fresh Approach campaign this month...
- 25JulRooibos & Honey
Wellness Ambassador and Yoga Instructor Joelle Sleebos reviews her current favourite teatime treat.
- 08JulShop Speciality Fresh Health Foods at Wellness
Visit our deli to stock up on everything from fresh juices and vegan dairy alternatives to innovative relishes, readymade meals and more.
Here are some of our favourites this month...
- 02JulHealth Hacks from the Yoga Kitchen
There are times when life can feel like a race against the clock, with a seemingly endless list of responsibilities to fulfill. While the prospect of making changes to your diet may seem overwhelming, if you don’t have time to eat well, you could waste even more time feeling unwell. The good news is that there are a few simple habits you can adopt to make cooking and eating for optimal wellbeing an easily ritualised part of your day and life. Here are some of our favourites…
- 15AprKnow Your Genes, Personalise Your Nutrition
Harness the power of nutritional genomics at Wellness Warehouse…
- 21JanStock Your Fridge With Goodness
Shop our in-store fresh offering to stock your fridge with vegan, organic, small-batch and other speciality health foods. Here’s a taster of what you’ll find…
- 09Jul11 Reasons to Ditch the Dairy
Your health concerns could be caused by the dairy in your diet. Here's why...
- 19JunKnow Your HoneyLike fine wines, different honeys have different flavours, aromas and appearances, and personal preferences play a large part in what you pick from the shelf. But often, when faced with many attractive options, it's difficult to tell the difference between one or the other. Raw. Natural. Unheated. Irradiated. Pure. Organic. Badger friendly. Choice grade. What do these terms actually mean and how important are they when it comes to honey?