Items 1-12 of 45
- 02JulMove from the Heart
We ask a personal trainer and motivational speaker how to make exercise truly enjoyable.
- 01AprJoin The Clean Fitness Revolution
Conventional sports supplements can contain artificial ingredients and unhealthy fillers, without any scientifically backed actives. Switch to cleaner supplementation with natural strength and endurance boosters.
- 01Apr30-Minute Full-Body Home Workout
Strapped for time or cash, or just feel like getting home after a long day at the office? You can do a great total-body workout in just half an hour in the comfort of your living room – no equipment required!
When starting out, do each of the exercises for 40 seconds. After you’ve built up some strength, increase this to 50 seconds. Rest for 10 seconds between each exercise. Remember to start with a five-minute warm-up of your choice, and end the sequence with five minutes of gentle stretching.
- 17Jul11 Reasons to Choose Clean Protein
Do you really know what's in your protein powder?
- 19JunAbout That Bod by Skye ForresterUnderstanding you are all that is, ever was, and ever will be, eliminates the feeling of separation, which creates space for natural communion with your true identity.
- 29AugRocking Some Adrenalin
'It's not the rock we conquer, but ourselves. Imagine feeling unstoppable and exhilarated beyond anything you have ever known. Having the drive, enthusiasm and resilience to overcome extreme fear and achieve whatever you want,' says an avid rock climber who admits to being addicted to the adrenalin-fuelled sport.
- 29AugWild Thing - by Lara PotgieterYou've perfected your discipline at Ashtanga, worked up a sweat at Bikram, harnessed your energy at Kundalini and found your Zen at Yin. What could possibly be next? We round up ten lesser-known yoga styles that may surprise even the most seasoned practitioners.
- 29AugGathering Groupies - by Kirsten AlexanderEveryone knows that exercise is fabulously good for overall health, but did you know that exercising with others has even more benefits?
- 29AugShin Dig - by Kirsten Alexander
Whether it's a dull ache or a shooting pain up the front of your lower leg, anyone who has experienced shin splints can tell you that it isn't just about a bit of discomfort. It should be taken seriously, too. Although shin splints is one of the most common running injuries, the condition is also preventable. The medical term for shin splints is medial tibial stress syndrome, and it occurs along your tibia, which connects to other muscles, tendons and bone tissue to help you move around.
- 29AugShrug It OffAnyone who's had a frozen shoulder knows how stubborn and resistant the condition can be. Often lasting for a few years with little relief, it's a debilitating disorder that's been described as idiopathic ' it appears to arrive from nowhere and no one seems to know why. We look at the alternative approach of treating the physical ailment with emotional healing.
- 29AugHot & HappeningLooking and feeling cool and confident during and after exercising is not only possible but will motivate your workout. We share some hair, makeup and wardrobe tips to get you there.
- 28AugPowered by Plants - Gary te RollerPlant-based health coach, endurance athlete and our September cover model Gary te Roller is passionate about helping people nourish their bodies and move toward their maximum potential. The picture of health, he certainly walks the talk. We uncover the secrets behind his success.