Items 1-12 of 219
- 18AprWhat's Your Health Score?
Our CEO tries the newly-opened Soza Health at Wellness Warehouse Benmore Gardens.
- 01AprJoin The Clean Fitness Revolution
Conventional sports supplements can contain artificial ingredients and unhealthy fillers, without any scientifically backed actives. Switch to cleaner supplementation with natural strength and endurance boosters.
- 01AprMake Your Home An Eco Haven
Follow our simple tips to create an eco-friendly home and save money and the environment…
- 20MarEight Reasons to Eat Green and Save Water for World Water Day 2019
For #WorldWaterDay on 22 March, Humane Society International/Africa is urging consumers to Eat Green to help combat the significant contribution to water scarcity across Africa and the world from eating too much meat. Water security is one of the biggest challenges facing the world, and with South Africa facing one of the worst droughts to hit the region in decades, World Water Day is the ideal opportunity to tackle one of the biggest causes of water usage – meat, dairy and egg production.
- 01JanWalking The Talk With Ewan Strydom
Expresso and Smile 90.4 FM presenter, model and fitness enthusiast Ewan Strydom shares his thoughts on living life well.
- 11DecA Message from the HeartAs 2018 draws to a close and we prepare for the festive break, we're presented with a wonderful opportunity to reflect on the year that's been.
- 29NovWomen's Wellbeing Wisdom
Harvard- and MIT-Educated Physician-Scientist and New York Times bestselling author of TheHormone Reset Dietand Younger, Dr Sara Gottfried visited South Africa to partner with Metagenics in presenting A Women's Health Seminar at the end of October 2018.
- 11OctA Journey Back To YouImagine discovering the art of being authentically You.
- 10OctPUTTING THE POW IN EMPOWERMENTPasella presenter, motivational speaker and health and fitness enthusiast Mishka Patel shares her thoughts on living life well.
- 11OctThe Art Of Letting GoThe real cause of the stress in our lives is not our perceived problems, but our mind's incessant commentary about them. Why is this mental chatter so pervasive, and how do we learn to let go of it?
- 19SepGet Fresh at Our Cape Town Stores
Shop our in-store fresh offering to stock your fridge with organic, small-batch and other speciality health foods. Here's a taster of what you'll find...