- Sodium Laureth Sulphate Free
- Phthalate Free
- No Artificial Dyes
- No Artificial Colours
- Suitable For Babies
- Suitable For Children
- Suitable For Vegan
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
- South African Made
- Formaldehyde Free
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- No Petroleum Ingredients
- No Talc
Surf Zinc - SPF 30
- Back 2 Nature Surf Zinc is a non-nano zinc based sun shield.
- The combination of natural minerals, oils & waxes nourish & protect your skin whilst exposed to the sun & effectively reflect out harmful UVA & UVB rays.
- It contains NO parabens, alcohol, palm oil or chemical filters.
- Surf Zinc is tested on surfers, not animals & is vegan friendly.
- Surf Zinc is made to stay on for long hours, ensuring it’s all ocean & outdoor adventurer’s best friend.
- SPF 30 High Sun Protection Mostly for face application - apply a generous layer.
- Reef safe
- Vegan Tested on surfers not animals.
- Shelf Life - 2 years from manufacture date.
Back 2 Nature Surf Zinc is a biodegradable, marine friendly sunblock for your face. The Surf Zinc formula is made with non-nano zinc oxide, which shields your skin from the sun's harmful rays without the use of harsh, unhealthy chemicals. Zinc particles sit on top of the skin and provide a barrier against UV damage, without blocking pores or causing blemishes. All the natural, virgin oils provide a natural SPF and at the same time hydrating the skin whilst exposed to the sun and salty sea air. This is the perfect sunscreen for adventurous water sportsmen who spend long hours in the water. This nourishing, non-greasy sunscreen formula is water-resistant for up to 2 hours and has a high SPF. Apply at least 15min before sun exposure and again every 2 hours, especially after being in the water.
The WELLGirls Recommend - January 2021
Our craving for the Wellness Cacoa Activated Granola has no limits. We are especially excited about the new price reduction, which makes this product not only incredibly delicious but also very affordable! This scrumptious granola can be enjoyed as a smoothie bowl topping, a cereal with fresh berries and your preferred milk, or even just as a sneaky snack. To top it all off, the granola has been dusted in antioxidant-rich cacao, contains no added sugar, and the nuts and seeds have been carefully activated.
Activation stations, everybody!
The activation process involves soaking the nuts and seeds to stimulate the sprouting process, and then airdrying them at a low temperature. This process breaks down problematic compounds (called phytates) that would otherwise decrease the bioavailability of the nutrients in the nuts and seeds, meaning our bodies can more easily absorb all the available vitamins and minerals. Activation also ensures the nuts and seeds are gentler on the digestive tract.
We hope you got all of that over the sound of us crunching away on our new favourite treat!