- Sodium Laureth Sulphate Free
- Phthalate Free
- No Artificial Dyes
- No Artificial Colours
- Suitable For Babies
- Suitable For Children
- Suitable For Vegan
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
- South African Made
- Formaldehyde Free
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- No Petroleum Ingredients
- No Talc
Surf Zinc - SPF 30
- Back 2 Nature Surf Zinc is a non-nano zinc based sun shield.
- The combination of natural minerals, oils & waxes nourish & protect your skin whilst exposed to the sun & effectively reflect out harmful UVA & UVB rays.
- It contains NO parabens, alcohol, palm oil or chemical filters.
- Surf Zinc is tested on surfers, not animals & is vegan friendly.
- Surf Zinc is made to stay on for long hours, ensuring it’s all ocean & outdoor adventurer’s best friend.
- SPF 30 High Sun Protection Mostly for face application - apply a generous layer.
- Reef safe
- Vegan Tested on surfers not animals.
- Shelf Life - 2 years from manufacture date.
Back 2 Nature Surf Zinc is a biodegradable, marine friendly sunblock for your face. The Surf Zinc formula is made with non-nano zinc oxide, which shields your skin from the sun's harmful rays without the use of harsh, unhealthy chemicals. Zinc particles sit on top of the skin and provide a barrier against UV damage, without blocking pores or causing blemishes. All the natural, virgin oils provide a natural SPF and at the same time hydrating the skin whilst exposed to the sun and salty sea air. This is the perfect sunscreen for adventurous water sportsmen who spend long hours in the water. This nourishing, non-greasy sunscreen formula is water-resistant for up to 2 hours and has a high SPF. Apply at least 15min before sun exposure and again every 2 hours, especially after being in the water.
Towards Conscious Commerce
Large corporations today employ between 200 to 400 times more people than what populated any of Europe’s most prominent medieval cities. It’s predicted that by 2020, the size of the global middle class will have almost tripled to 4.9 billion, from 1.8 billion in 2009.
At last count, the number of unique mobile connections operating across the internet outnumbered humans by1.2 billion. This dense interconnectivity removes the effect of the physical barriers (like oceans and mountains) that forced separation between nations. It also means that more machines than humans are communicating with one another to share information about and make decisions on behalf of humans in real time.