- In a small bowl , mix the baobab powder and cinnamon.
- Brew the rooibos tea with about 4 cups of almost-boiling water.
- Allow to cool slightly (+/- 5 minutes) and add to the baobab and cinnamon.
- Add the thyme and mint and give it a minute to steep.
- Add the honey then squeeze in the lemon and stir .
- Pour into mugs through a tea strainer or sieve (or use a big spoon to hold the loose ingredients back and pour slowly).
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”