- Preheat the oven to 180'.
- Grease a large rimmed baking tray.
- Place the baking mix in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl or cup, combine the oil, vinegar, water, xantham gum (if desired), and salt.
- Add to the baking mix and quickly mix together.
- Let sit for 1 minute, then add the whisked eggs and mix together thoroughly.
- With moistened hands, place the dough on the baking sheet and shape into a rectangle.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until highly browned.
- Cut into six smaller pieces with a pizza cutter or knife.
- Store in the fridge.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”