- Preheat the oven to 180'.
- Grease a large rimmed baking tray.
- Place the baking mix in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl or cup, combine the oil, vinegar, water, xantham gum (if desired), and salt.
- Add to the baking mix and quickly mix together.
- Let sit for 1 minute, then add the whisked eggs and mix together thoroughly.
- With moistened hands, place the dough on the baking sheet and shape into a rectangle.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until highly browned.
- Cut into six smaller pieces with a pizza cutter or knife.
- Store in the fridge.