- Preheat oven to 180'C
- Add the beet puree, eggs, honey, coconut sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda to your processor and blend together.
- Add coconut oil, nut butter, almond milk, cocoa powder and gluten free flour to the processor and blend together.
- Place mixture into another bowl, add in the crushed chocolate and mix together.
- Divide batter evenly between 12 muffin tins.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove muffins from oven and allow to cool.
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle on top of the muffins.
- Eat and enjoy.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”