- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all the ingredients (except the chocolate) in a food processor.
- Pulse until the mixture comes together but still has texture.
- Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls, place on the baking tray, and freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, melt the raw or dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of boiling water on the stove (making sure the base of the bowl doesn't touch the water).
- Remove the coconut balls from the freezer and roll them in the melted chocolate so they are completely coated.
- Return the balls to the lined tray and allow to set in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.