1. Blend all the sauce ingredients together in a food processor until smooth.
2. Prepare the noodles as instructed on the package. Set aside.
3. Cut the tofu into slices and press with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
4. Heat the oil in a pan. Add the tofu and ¼ cup of the stir fry sauce. Fry the tofu until golden brown. Add the cumin.
5. Remove from the pan and place on paper towel-lined plates to drain.
6. Fry the spring onions, red onion, carrot, baby marrow, red pepper and chillies.
7. Add the remaining sauce, the tofu and the bok choy. Cook until the bok choy is slightly blanched.
8. To serve, top the noodles with the stir fried vegetables. Sprinkle with cashews, hemp seeds, pomegranate rubies or goji berries, and sesame seeds.