Assistant Accountant (6 month contract)
We have an exciting opening at our Support Offices based in Bree Street, Cape Town – soon to be relocating to Duiker Street in Parow.
The competent individual will be energetic and live our values with specific attention to continuous improvement and participation.
The successful incumbent must be logical, pro-active, take initiative and have the ability to work to tight deadlines. You’ll need to be able to work within a team and individually, have a passion for the wellness brand, have strong attention to detail and be able to multi-task within agreed priorities.
• Completed a degree in Accounting (B.comm Accounting or Higher)
• Minimum of 5 years working experience within a Finance Function with retail industry experience advantageous
• Experienced with Excel (Pivot tables), Pastel Evolution and VIP Payroll whilst experience with Dolfin would be highly advantageous
• Solid General Ledger and Bank Reconciliation skills as well as Treasury execution experience
• Fixed Asset Register maintenance and recording in the General Ledger
• Willingness to engage staff throughout the business to ensure that financial record keeping is accurate and complete
While the role will directly report to the Accountant, instruction may be received from the Financial Manager or Director from time to time.
We invite all suitably experienced applicants to send a concise CV to: Recruitment@fvtconsulting.co.za with “Assistant Accountant” in the subject line.
The closing date for applications is: Friday, 30th November 2017
Only suitably qualified/shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will receive a detailed job spec upon request.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider such unsuccessful.
Please visit our website for more information: www.wellnesswarehouse.com
Foods Department Manager
Kloof Store, Cape Town
Wellness Warehouse is currently looking for a dynamic, experienced and skilled individual to fill the role of Foods Manager at our flagship store in Cape Town’s trendy Kloof Street on a permanent basis. You will be reporting into the Store Manager and responsible for the food market.
The successful incumbent must be interpersonally strong, have a retail background, understand and have worked with fresh produce, be able to multi-task and live the wellness lifestyle.
Key requirements of the role:
- The majority of your role will be on the store floor so retail experience is a must
- Have at least 3 years’ experience working with and ordering Fresh produce
- Have a proven track record of leading, managing and mentoring a team
- Oversee the ordering, pricing, merchandising and storage of stock
- Manage promoting of products within the department
- Ensure wastage is managed and accounted for
- Ensure that the stock room is managed effectively and stock reaches the shelves in a timely manner
- Candidates must be brand ambassadors
- Minimum 4 years retail experience
- Demonstrative leadership skills
- Ability to effectively plan and delegate work
- Candidates need to have had experience working with fresh food produce
- Candidates must be attentive to detail, solutions-orientated and comfortable with administration
- Candidates need to have strong written and oral communication skills
- Fully computer literate
- Be able to work weekends
We invite all suitably experienced applicants to send a concise CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Kloof Foods Manager” in the subject line.
Closing date for applications: 24 November 2017
Only suitably qualified/shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider such unsuccessful.
Health Consultant Permanent and Flexi Time
The Grove, Woodlands and Menlyn Park
We’re looking for health and wellness enthusiasts to join our new Pretoria store teams. Must have a good knowledge of health products and trends and good communication skills. Please send CV’s to email@example.com.
Key Requirements of the role: with the ongoing running of the store which includes:
- You’ll be based in one of our retail stores so exposure to a retail environment (preferably Health) is essential.
- Advising, consulting and providing excellent customer service is essential for us.
- Knowledge sharing with peers.
- At our select store, whilst your role will certainly focus on customer interaction, you will also be getting involved
- Assisting with the administration within the store
- Assisting with the merchandising of the store
- Working on the till and ringing through purchases
- Stock counting / take
- Ensuring the store is clean at all time.
- Health Consultants need to be qualified in Health Science(s) ( Naturopathy/ Homeopathy or Phytotherapy)
- Successful candidates will need to have experience in a sales focused role and be able to generate sales whilst advising customers.
- Candidates must have a genuine interest in leading a healthy lifestyle.
- Be a brand ambassador.
- Our stores are open over weekends so the ability to work over weekends is a prerequisite.
- Knowledge of natural and integrative medicine and nutrition.
- Good Communication skills.
- Candidates must be fully computer literate.
- Own transport
Only suitably qualified/shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider such unsuccessful. Successful candidates will be required to start immediately.