From the tropical fields of Brazil, meet Cassava Flour, your new best friend for life. It's everything you ever wanted in a flour and less! It's got the same fluffy texture and mild neutral flavour of ordinary wheat flour; but no GMO, no allergenic wheat, gluten, grains or nuts. So you'll get none of the bad stuff and loads of the good! It's the best Cassava on the planet. Recipe supplied by Health Riot.
- Sieve all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add the honey to the warm water and stir to dissolve, then add in the yeast and stir. Set aside for a couple of minutes until bubbles start to form.
- Add the egg and wet ingredients to you dry ingredients and using a fork, stir to thoroughly combine.
- Cover with a damp towel and leave somewhere warm for an hour.
- Preheat oven to highest setting.
- Flour your hands, rolling pin and working surface liberally. Place your dough on the flour and sprinkle some more flour on top. Using your hands and rolling pin, roll out the dough in different directions. You may need to rub a little more flour to prevent the dough from sticking.
- Once you have your desired thickness, pick up your pizza base and transfer to an oven pan.
- Bake in the oven on its hottest setting for around 4 minutes. Take the pizza out the oven and smear your tomato sauce over your pizza, followed by your favourite toppings.
- Place back into the oven for another 4 minutes or until the base is nicely browned.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy