- Place your tagine pot on the stove and add your coconut oil.
- Add your onions to the pot and cook until soft.
- Add your garlic, chili and spices and let it simmer.
- Add your tinned tomatoes, carrots, baby marrows, kefir and water to the pot and let it cook for 30 minutes.
- Add your spinach, tomato puree and cherry tomatoes and let it cook for 15 minutes.
- Add your chickpeas and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy with parsley.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”