- Drain chickpeas and roughly chop in a food processor.
- Add the carrot, baby marrows, onion, garlic, cumin, ground and fresh coriander, parsley, chilli, flour and salt, and pulse to combine.
- Mould the mixture into patties.
- Braai on both sides until crispy and heated through.
- Eat on a bed of rocket and tomato slices.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”