- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Sift all dry ingredients/flours into a mixing bowl.
- Add the honey, chia seeds and rock salt and stir to combine.
- Fold in the eggs before adding the nuts, goji berries and dark chocolate chips.
- Line or grease a baking dish to prevent sticking. Using a bread dish is the perfect size.
- Spoon mixture into the dish, using a spatula to make sure none is left behind.
- Bake for 20 minutes
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”