Clearspring Noodles Japanese Udon Org 200g
- Firm, smooth noodles, satisfying and versatile
- Authentically made using the roll and cut method, not by the conventional force extruded method.
- Traditional, slow dried organic noodles from Japan. Dried at room temperature rather than artificially dried at 60-80 degrees.
- Takes 3 days to dry the noodles
- Cooks in 10 minutes
- Made from Semi wholewheat flour including the Aleurone layer which is rich in nutrients
- Low fat, source of protein and fibre
Clearspring - Noodles Japanese Udon Org 200g
Quick to cook and delicious in flavour, Organic Udon Noodles are satisfying and versatile. Artisan family producers slowly air dry and mature these noodles to concentrate their flavour. They can be used all year round in a wide range of Asian and Western dishes, including piping hot noodles in broth, satisfyingly rich stir fries, and succulent summer salads.
Clearspring Japanese Noodles are made to traditional recipes, and are all egg-free and certified organic.
The WELLGirls Recommend - January 2021
Our craving for the Wellness Cacoa Activated Granola has no limits. We are especially excited about the new price reduction, which makes this product not only incredibly delicious but also very affordable! This scrumptious granola can be enjoyed as a smoothie bowl topping, a cereal with fresh berries and your preferred milk, or even just as a sneaky snack. To top it all off, the granola has been dusted in antioxidant-rich cacao, contains no added sugar, and the nuts and seeds have been carefully activated.
Activation stations, everybody!
The activation process involves soaking the nuts and seeds to stimulate the sprouting process, and then airdrying them at a low temperature. This process breaks down problematic compounds (called phytates) that would otherwise decrease the bioavailability of the nutrients in the nuts and seeds, meaning our bodies can more easily absorb all the available vitamins and minerals. Activation also ensures the nuts and seeds are gentler on the digestive tract.
We hope you got all of that over the sound of us crunching away on our new favourite treat!