- Bake sweet potato at 200C with skin on until very soft. Let it cool.
- Once cooled, peel skin off and mash well with a fork until smooth. Pack it in the measuring cup (3/4 cup) and level off. Add to blender and add coconut milk, vanilla and salt. Don't blend yet.
- Melt chocolate using preferred method. Stir until completely melted and smooth. Be careful not to burn. Add the melted chocolate to the blender.
- Blend the ingredients on high for a minute or so until completely smooth. Taste and sweeten as necessary with Biona Organic Agave Syrup.
- Add your blended ice cream base to an ice cream storge container and place in the freezer. Set timer for 30 minutes and stir the ice cream well.
- Add back to freezer and repeat every 30 minutes until solid or at desired consistency. After 2 hours it should be ready depending on freezer temperature. Let it freeze overnight, you may need to let it sit out at room temperature for ten minutes before serving.
- Drizzle with Biona Organic Agave Syrup and sprinkle with chocolate nibs.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”