- ⅓ cup Soaring Free Superfoods Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Buttanutt oat or macadamia milk
- 2 TBSP Soaring Free Superfoods Glow Superfood Protein Shake
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place the chia seeds in a bowl and add in the plant-based milk, Glow Superfood Protein Shake, vanilla extract. Whisk well.
- Let the mixture thicken nicely, whisk every so often to ensure the chia seeds do not clump together and the liquid is absorbed and distributed evenly.
- After about 10 minutes the chia seed mixture will have thickened enough so you can now create layers of the chia seed mixture, coconut yoghurt, fresh berries, autumn berries and nut butter. Serve chilled.
The chia pudding can be made the night before and stored in the fridge to enjoy the next morning.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”