Since launching Africa’s first dedicated CBD retail store in the heart of Cape Town’s city centre in 2019, Goodleaf has emerged as one of South African consumers’ preferred wellness and lifestyle brands. They believe that a good life begins with a better you, and have created a range of premium health and skincare products to inspire wellbeing every day. Their extensive collection includes CBD oils, skincare topicals, CBD-infused sparkling drinks, natural vapes, and CBD powder sachets sold in more than 1 500 outlets in South Africa.
The team at Goodleaf believes that it is through actively investing in self-betterment and wellbeing through acts of self-care, routine and habit that balance and harmony of the mind and body can be achieved – and that this has never been more important than right now.
From nature’s abundance to you, Goodleaf’s skincare range sources from the richest floral kingdoms in the world. They combine African botanicals with CBD extracted from cannabis sativa to create all-natural formulas that aim to recharge your mood whilst soothing your skin.
Goodleaf sources a large number of their African botanicals from a community located on the banks of the Thukela River in KwaZulu-Natal. Their sustainable harvesting of botanicals creates jobs for women in the community, and income that can be reinvested into community development projects such as clean drinking water, food gardens, and creches.
Goodleaf has been at the forefront of a number of health trends, launching a variety of new products over the last 12 months. These include their very popular water-soluble CBD powder sachets, which can be added to your favourite beverages. They have now ventured into the functional mushroom space with the launch of their very own brand, GOODMIND - which is designed to nourish the mind and enhance mental wellbeing.
Always looking to stay ahead of the curve, Goodleaf has partnered with us to launch a new, interactive ‘store-within-a-store’ experience at Wellness Warehouse in the Lifestyle on Kloof Centre. Geared towards offering consumers invaluable information on CBD and functional mushrooms, and with a dedicated herbalist located on site, it’s the first of its kind to be launched in South Africa.
THE GOOD IN GOODLEAF
- Safe: CBD products are safe to include in your daily routine, with recommended dosages clearly indicated on all packaging.
- Natural: Engineered by nature and scientifically extracted, CBD is an all-natural product.
- Traceable: All Goodleaf CBD products are fully traceable to the original manufacturing source. All products are manufactured in South Africa.
- THC-Free: You can’t get high by consuming their products. All Goodleaf products are lab tested and free from THC.
- 100% Legal: Derived from the hemp plant, Goodleaf CBD products are legal to buy and enjoy in a variety of easy-to-take forms.
For more information or to get in touch, visit www.goodleaf.co.za.