ALMOND PULP COOKIES
• 1/2 cup brown sugar
• 1/2 cup peanut butter
• Pulp from almond milk
1. To make almond milk, cover the almonds with water and soak overnight.
2. Once soaked, strain and place almonds in a blender. Blend for 5 minutes.
3. Pour the almond milk through a nut bag into a storage bottle.
4. Place the remaining nut pulp in a mixing bowl.
5. Add the brown sugar and peanut butter.
6. Mix together and roll into small balls.
7. Place the balls of cookie batter on a lined baking sheet and press them down slightly with the
back of a spoon or fork.
8. Bake at 180C for 15 - 20 minutes.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”