- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup oat milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp xylitol
- 4 - 6 slices of bread
- Fresh fruit
- Honey or maple syrup
- Whisk the eggs, oat milk, cinnamon, and xylitol together in a bowl.
- Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, making sure to coat it well.
- Place a pan over a medium heat and add the coated bread.
- Cook for 4 - 6 minutes, flip the bread over, and continue to cook for another 4 - 6 minutes.
- Serve your delicious French toast warm and top it off with fresh fruit and honey or maple syrup.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”