MAKES: 1 - 2 litres
- 6 rooibos teabags
- 500ml boiling water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 3 oranges, sliced
- 3 lemons, sliced
- 1 litre cold water (adjust according to taste)
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Add the tea bags and honey to a large jug.
- Pour in the hot water and stir
- Allow to steep and cool.
- Add ice cubes to a serving pitcher or jug.
- Top with the strawberries, lemon slices, and orange slices.
- Remove the tea bags from the prepared tea and then add the tea to the pitcher.
- Top with water according to taste.
- Serve with fresh mint.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”