- 500g pumpkin, steamed and mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cake flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Honey or cinnamon sugar for serving
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the mashed pumpkin and eggs until well combined.
- Add the cinnamon, flour, and baking powder.
- Mix together until just combined.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and add 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Once the oil has heated, drop spoonful’s of the batter into the pan.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”