- Gluten Free
- No Additives
- No Artificial Colours
- Sugar Free
- Suitable For Vegetarians
- Non GMO
- No Added Sugar
Biomax Glutathione Liposomal
- Produced from Setria®, a patented Japanese Glutathione
- Clinically studied to increase blood glutathione levels and support the immune system
- Encapsulated with Liposome technology contains Phosphatidylcholine which is good for the liver!
- Produced by world leading experts in Glutathione and Liposome technology under GMP conditions
- Glutathione detoxifies
- Essential for optimal health
- Glutathione for immune system health
Biomax® Glutathione Liposomal®, is quite simply, the next generation innovation in Glutathione supplementation. It contains Setria®, a naturally fermented and patented Japanese Glutathione which is enhanced with Liposome entrapment technology for optimum absorption and bioavailability.
Backed by clinically proven efficacy, Setria® is a tripeptide consisting of three amino acids: glutamic acid, cysteine, and glycine. It is found to varying degrees in all cells, tissues, body fluids, and organ systems. Biomax® Glutathione Liposomal®, has been developed for the efficient and effective delivery of glutathione into the bloodstream to enhance intracellular levels and optimize health. This advanced Glutathione formulation is based on a patented extract technology which encapsulates the Glutathione molecules in liposomes made from Essential Phospholipids, which protect the Glutathione from destruction in the digestive system. Within minutes of taking Biomax® Glutathione Liposomal®, liposomes filled with the Setria® glutathione are transported into the bloodstream, and into the cells. It is a gentle, gut friendly Glutathione, providing superior bio-availability = more Glutathione in the body. Glutathione is recognized as the great protector. Without glutathione, each cell would become so ravaged by free radicals that it would disintegrate. A lack of glutathione would also negatively affect the liver and immune system. By fighting free radicals, glutathione supports the liver so it can carry out its job of detoxifying the body. Likewise, preventing free radical damage also helps promote a healthy immune system.
Our bodies obtain glutathione in two ways: from the foods we eat and from our own internal production. Because of the body's ability to make glutathione, it is not considered an "essential" nutrient. Under some conditions, though, the body's need for glutathione is outpaced by its ability to produce it.
Why is Biomax® Glutathione Liposomal® with Setria® Glutathione different? Biomax® Glutathione Liposomal® with Setria® Glutathione is L-Glutathione or Reduced Glutathione and is superior to other glutathione’s based on the following features:
• Produced from Setria®, a patented Japanese Glutathione
• Clinically studied to increase blood glutathione levels and support the immune system
• Proven to deliver superior bioavailability and more Glutathione into the bloodstream
• Encapsulated with Liposome technology contains Phosphatidylcholine which is good for the liver!
• Produced by an innovative fermentation process
• Contains no additives, artificial flavors or preservatives
• Produced by world leading experts in Glutathione and Liposome technology under GMP conditions
• Proven delivery of whole glutathione into the bloodstream
• Proven to increase cellular glutathione levels
NATURAL HAIR CARE ESSENTIALS
The past few years have seen a great transformation as natural hair care products have taken the place of chemically-laden shampoos, conditioners and supplements. This means that our hair can enjoy wholesome and planet-friendly nourishment, rather than the suspect and damaging commercial products that have been pushed on us for years.There are tons of benefits to treating your locks with nature’s best! Here are just three of our favourites:
Finding the Quiet Inside
You’ve no doubt read or heard something about meditation as the secret sauce to a happier, healthier and more productive life. If this simple and free practice really does enable us to tap into the golden luminous nature of existence that doesn’t sweat the small stuff… why aren’t more of us doing it?
Confessions of a Teen on Social Media
As adults, we can postulate about the effects of social media on the younger generation. We may feel concern about our children’s engagement with the platforms, or even wonder what life would have been like if we had grown up in a world captured on – and largely dictated to by – Instagram, Facebook (although already outdated), Twitter and Snapchat.
But how accurate are we in our assumptions of the toll the technology is really taking on the youngsters of today? We ask 17-year-old Tayla de Bruyn to enlighten us.