- Gluten Free
- No Additives
- No Artificial Colours
- Sugar Free
- Suitable For Vegetarians
- Non GMO
- No Added Sugar
Biomax Glutathione Liposomal
- Produced from Setria®, a patented Japanese Glutathione
- Clinically studied to increase blood glutathione levels and support the immune system
- Encapsulated with Liposome technology contains Phosphatidylcholine which is good for the liver!
- Produced by world leading experts in Glutathione and Liposome technology under GMP conditions
- Glutathione detoxifies
- Essential for optimal health
- Glutathione for immune system health
Biomax® Glutathione Liposomal®, is quite simply, the next generation innovation in Glutathione supplementation. It contains Setria®, a naturally fermented and patented Japanese Glutathione which is enhanced with Liposome entrapment technology for optimum absorption and bioavailability.
Backed by clinically proven efficacy, Setria® is a tripeptide consisting of three amino acids: glutamic acid, cysteine, and glycine. It is found to varying degrees in all cells, tissues, body fluids, and organ systems. Biomax® Glutathione Liposomal®, has been developed for the efficient and effective delivery of glutathione into the bloodstream to enhance intracellular levels and optimize health. This advanced Glutathione formulation is based on a patented extract technology which encapsulates the Glutathione molecules in liposomes made from Essential Phospholipids, which protect the Glutathione from destruction in the digestive system. Within minutes of taking Biomax® Glutathione Liposomal®, liposomes filled with the Setria® glutathione are transported into the bloodstream, and into the cells. It is a gentle, gut friendly Glutathione, providing superior bio-availability = more Glutathione in the body. Glutathione is recognized as the great protector. Without glutathione, each cell would become so ravaged by free radicals that it would disintegrate. A lack of glutathione would also negatively affect the liver and immune system. By fighting free radicals, glutathione supports the liver so it can carry out its job of detoxifying the body. Likewise, preventing free radical damage also helps promote a healthy immune system.
Our bodies obtain glutathione in two ways: from the foods we eat and from our own internal production. Because of the body's ability to make glutathione, it is not considered an "essential" nutrient. Under some conditions, though, the body's need for glutathione is outpaced by its ability to produce it.
Why is Biomax® Glutathione Liposomal® with Setria® Glutathione different? Biomax® Glutathione Liposomal® with Setria® Glutathione is L-Glutathione or Reduced Glutathione and is superior to other glutathione’s based on the following features:
• Produced from Setria®, a patented Japanese Glutathione
• Clinically studied to increase blood glutathione levels and support the immune system
• Proven to deliver superior bioavailability and more Glutathione into the bloodstream
• Encapsulated with Liposome technology contains Phosphatidylcholine which is good for the liver!
• Produced by an innovative fermentation process
• Contains no additives, artificial flavors or preservatives
• Produced by world leading experts in Glutathione and Liposome technology under GMP conditions
• Proven delivery of whole glutathione into the bloodstream
• Proven to increase cellular glutathione levels
Towards Conscious Commerce
Large corporations today employ between 200 to 400 times more people than what populated any of Europe’s most prominent medieval cities. It’s predicted that by 2020, the size of the global middle class will have almost tripled to 4.9 billion, from 1.8 billion in 2009.
At last count, the number of unique mobile connections operating across the internet outnumbered humans by1.2 billion. This dense interconnectivity removes the effect of the physical barriers (like oceans and mountains) that forced separation between nations. It also means that more machines than humans are communicating with one another to share information about and make decisions on behalf of humans in real time.