380g / 1 Packet Soya Rama chicken breast, defrosted and sliced into strips
Medium Onions, chopped
250g Portobello Mushrooms
3 Garlic gloves, minced
1-2 tablespoons Parsley
1-2 tablespoons Italian Herbs
1 tablespoon flour, of your choice
3 heaped tablespoons nutritional yeast
1 cup warmed dairy free milk
½ Packet Pasta of your choice
1. Fry Sliced Soya Rama Chicken breast that has been cut into strips in a non-stick frying pan with some cooking oil for 10-12 minutes, until slightly crispy on the outside and put aside once done.
2. Lightly fry the onions, garlic and mushrooms in a separate pan.
3. Sprinkle with Italian herbs.
4. In a mixing bowl, add 1 tablespoon flour, 2 heaped tablespoons nutritional yeast, a little of the dairy free milk to make a paste, a squeeze of lemon and mix.
5. Then, add sauce to the mushroom, onion and garlic mix and stir in thoroughly.
6. Gently simmer while stirring frequently for 15 minutes.
7. Add fried Soya Rama plant based chicken breast and gently stir in.
8. Serve on top or stirred into pasta.
9. Garnish with parsley, nutritional yeast or herbs and spices of your choice.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”