- Line a square or rectangular container (+- 20cm x 15cm) with baking paper.
- Melt chocolate over a bowl of boiling water.
- Crush the nuts till fine but not into a flour.
- Place in a mixing bowl and add honey and melted coconut oil and mix thoroughly. Add the essential oil to the coconut oil if you are using.
- Place ' the mixture into the lined container and press down firmly.
- Spread the 2 Tbsp of GD's Chocolate Spread over this layer. You may need a warmed spatula.
- Place balance of nut mixture on top and press down firmly.
- Pour the melted chocolate over and spread evenly.
- Will set out of fridge but for quick set, place in fridge.
- Score before set to avoid chocolate cracking when you cut into squares.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”