- Line a square or rectangular container (+- 20cm x 15cm) with baking paper.
- Melt chocolate over a bowl of boiling water.
- Crush the nuts till fine but not into a flour.
- Place in a mixing bowl and add honey and melted coconut oil and mix thoroughly. Add the essential oil to the coconut oil if you are using.
- Place ' the mixture into the lined container and press down firmly.
- Spread the 2 Tbsp of GD's Chocolate Spread over this layer. You may need a warmed spatula.
- Place balance of nut mixture on top and press down firmly.
- Pour the melted chocolate over and spread evenly.
- Will set out of fridge but for quick set, place in fridge.
- Score before set to avoid chocolate cracking when you cut into squares.