2 TBSP Crede Flax Flour
6 TBSP water
3 bananas, mashed
1/3 cup Wellness Warehouse Smooth Peanut Butter
1/3 cup Silan Date Syrup
1 TBSP coconut oil
1 TBSP Health Connection Wholefoods Vanilla Extract
2 tsp Wellness Warehouse Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
1 2/3 cups Wellness Warehouse Brown Rice Flour
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 1/2 tsp Good Life Organic Baking Powder
1 TBSP Wellness Warehouse Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon
Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup Wellness Warehouse Pecan Nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 banana, halved lengthways
- Extra Wellness Warehouse Pecan Nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C and line and grease a loaf pan well.
- In a small bowl, make your flax egg by whisking together the flax flour and water and let it stand for 3 - 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, add the mashed bananas, peanut butter, date syrup, oil, vanilla extract and apple cider vinegar.
- Add the flax egg mixture and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, add the flour, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
- Whisk together and then add the wet ingredients and pecan nuts.
- Mix together until just combined and pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Top with extra pecan nuts and banana.
- Bake for 45 - 50 minutes or until completely cooked through.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”