- 2 TBSP flax flour
- 180 ml water
- 1/2 cup Wellness Warehouse Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/2 cup Sweetly Sugar Substitute
- 3/4 cup Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- 2 TBSP Biona Organic Pressed Lemon Juice
- 1 TBSP lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cup Wellness Warehouse Plain Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Man Vanilla Powder
- 1 cup icing sugar or powdered Xylitol
- 1 tsp vegan butter
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease a loaf tin.
- In a small bowl, combine the flax flour and water. Set aside in the fridge.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut oil and sugar substitute.
- Add the prepared flax mixture, almond milk, lemon juice, lemon zest.
- Whisk together until well combined.
- Add the gluten-free flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla powder.
- Whisk together until just combined.
- Pour into the prepared loaf tin and bake for 50 - 60 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean from the centre of the loaf.
- To make the glaze, combine the ingredients in a small bowl until smooth and creamy. Add more or less lemon juice depending on preferred consistency.
- Pour the glaze over the loaf and top with lemon slices.
- Serve and enjoy!
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”