- Preservative Free
- No Additives
- No Artificial Flavouring
- No Artificial Colours
- Suitable For Vegan
Blueiron Liquid Iron Fe3
Thanks to the unique patented micro encapsulation process, Blueiron allows your body to absorb exactly the right amount it needs, without unwelcome side effects. -It is safe during pregnancy, -can be taken with other medication and food, -but is gentle enough to take on an empty stomach. As the iron in Blueiron is derived from an algae source it’s suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Blueiron Liquid Iron Fe3 is a new kind of iron supplement that maximises absorption without the unpleasant side effects that’s normally associated with iron products.
- derived from algae
- highly bio-available and fast-working
- encapsulated in a calcium polymer which protects it as it travels through the acidic stomach environment
- the polymer starts to dissolve in the more alkaline intestine, targeting release of iron exactly where the body needs it
- allows your body to absorb exactly the right amount it needs
- no unwelcome side effects like cramping and nausea
- safe during pregnancy
- suitable for children
- suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- can be taken with other medication and food
- gentle enough to be taken on an empty stomach.
Every bottle of Blueiron is packed with over 50 wild Nordic blueberries, harvested by hand in Finland. These special berries contain more antioxidants than any other fruit or vegetable. Their natural sweetness makes Blueiron taste good too!
Stock up on Speciality Fresh Food & Drinks at Wellness
Shop our in-store fresh offering to stock your fridge with vegan, organic, small-batch and other speciality health foods. Here’s a taster of what you’ll find…
Inside you is a ‘cleaning service’ that works non-stop to keep you disease-free and functioning optimally. You just need to know how to best feed this automatic process! Our in-house dietitian Judith Johnson shares two delicious detox recipes from Genes to Plate (3x4, 2017) – the groundbreaking gene-based recipe book she co-authored with colleagues Yael Joffe and Alex Royal.
Know Your Nut Butter
The melt-in-your-mouth creamy texture, the droolworthy combination of salty and sweet…your love affair with nut butter probably began with a simple slice of peanut butter toast. Time to broaden your horizons and get buttered up by an exciting range of different variations…