- Heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grease a medium cake tin.
- Melt the coconut oil on low heat and add the quinoa, milk, eggs and vanilla. Mix really well until you have a consistent smooth result. Use a processor if you have one.
- Add the cacao, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Bake for about 40 minutes. Leave to cool completely before removing from the pan otherwise it will crumble.
- Cover the top with coconut cream as a healthy frosting
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”