- Roast tomatoes, garlic, olives and olive oil at 180'C for 30 ' 40 minutes until garlic cloves are soft and squishy.
- Cool down slightly and then blend together with Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt & pepper until well combined. You could simply do this by squashing the roasted tomatoes and garlic with a fork and then mixing in the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions
- Steam the broccoli florets until just al dente
- Cook the bacon bits until crispy
- Combine all of the above with the tomato & garlic dressing and sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese and torn fresh basil leaves.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”