2 ¼ cups almond flour
½ teaspoon salt
¼ tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ cup honey
¼ cup coconut oil
¼ cup milk or milk alternative
½ tsp baking soda
1 small apple grated
½ cup blueberries (frozen will work but ensure they are defrosted and all excess liquid has drained)
½ cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 190'C
- In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon. In another bowl, whisk together honey, oil, milk, egg, and baking soda.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until combined. Add the grated apples and walnuts in and gently fold in the blueberries.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin pan, filling the muffin cup almost to the top.
- Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon mix on top, and bake for 15-18 minutes until muffins are browned and the dough has set.
- Remove the muffins from the pan and cool completely.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”