- Grease your tart/cake tin with coconut oil.
- Add almonds to your processor and blend until finely crushed.
- Place soaked dates, coconut oil and salt into your processor and blend until it reaches a sticky consistency.
- Press and mould the mixture into your tart/cake tin.
- Refrigerate the base for 30 minutes.
- Place cashews into your processor and process until smooth.
- Add the lemon juice, coconut oil, coconut yoghurt, honey, almond milk and salt and blend till smooth.
- Fold in the goji berries into the cashew filling with a spoon.
- Add the cashew filling to your base and sprinkle more goji berries on top.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until the cashew filling has set.