R154.95 R139.95 R15.00
- Helps improve the body's defence mechanism
- Fights against sinusitis
- Possesses immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory properties
Septilin possesses immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory properties, which potentiate the non-specific immune responses of the body. Septilin stimulates phagocytosis by macrophage actvation, increases the polymorphonuclear cells and helps overcome infection. Septilin builds up resistance to infection and helps prevent re-infection. Septilin augments granulocyte-macrophage differentiation, natural killer cell activity and antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity. Septilin's stimulatory effect on the humoral immunity increases the antibody forming cells, thereby enhancing the secretion of antibodies into the circulation. Septilin also augments the synthesis of erythropoietic and granulopoietic precursor cells, stab cells and primary myelocytes. Indications: - As a daily health supplement in infection prone individuals. - In the management of:
- Upper respiratory tract infections
- Lower respiratory tract infections
- Allergic disorders of upper respiratory tract
- Skin and soft tissue infections and inflammations
- Dental and periodontal infections
- Infective and inflammatory conditions of the eye
- Bone and joint infections
- Urinary tract infections
Each Tablet contains: Powders: Balsamodendron, mukul (Purified), shankh bhasma. Extracts: maharasnadi quath, tinospora cordifolia, rubia cordifolia, emblica officinalis, moringa pterygosperma, glycyrrhiza glabra.
Septilin is not recommended in early pregnancy. If required during lactation, it should be taken under medical supervision. Keep out of reach of children. Do not refrigerate.
Take 1 to 2 tablets three or four times a day. Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.