Holle Organic Infant Follow-up Formula 2 600g

by Holle
Code
00176590000475
Size:600g
R309.95
Credit: from R29 per month
-+

Overview

  • Easy to digest
  • Ideal for feeding in a bottle
  • For babies after 6 months

Description

Holle Organic Infant Formula Stage 2 is suitable as of the 6th month. Holle can be used either by replacing or in addition to breast milk, and can be enjoyed by feeding in a bottle or as a wholegrain porridge. It is easy to digest, gluten free, starch free, no added sugar and protein balanced. This product is made of 99% of organically produced ingredients and the remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby's development.

Ingredients

Skim milk powder (source of protein). Whey powder (source of protein), vegetable oils (palm fruit, rape seed, sunflower seed), maltodextrin, calcium carbonate, L-ascorbic acid, calcium phosphate (tribasic), ferrous gluconate, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, zinc sulphate, retinyl acetate, nicotinamide, cholecalciferol, calcium-D-pantothenate, copper sulphate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, N-pteroyl-L-glutamic acid, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, phylloquinone, sodiumselenate. Ingredients from biodynamic farming: skimmed milk Ingredients from organic farming: whey powder, vegetable oils (palm fruit, rape seed, sunflower seed), maltodextrin

Allergens

Contains cow's milk

Warnings

A mother's milk is the most natural and beneficial nourishment for a baby, including all nutrients and vitamins needed. Talk to a health professional, such as your doctor, midwife or health visitor, about the importance of breastfeeding. Contains cow's milk

Directions

To make this formula, just add boiling water and shake well.

Dietary Summary

  • Suitable For Babies
  • Egg free
  • Organic
  • No Added Sugar
 

Free Delivery Icon

Personalized service

Icon High quality product

Over 35 stores

Recent articles

The WELLGirls Recommend - January 2021
18 Jan

The WELLGirls Recommend - January 2021

Our craving for the Wellness Cacoa Activated Granola has no limits. We are especially excited about the new price reduction, which makes this product not only incredibly delicious but also very affordable! This scrumptious granola can be enjoyed as a smoothie bowl topping, a cereal with fresh berries and your preferred milk, or even just as a sneaky snack. To top it all off, the granola has been dusted in antioxidant-rich cacao, contains no added sugar, and the nuts and seeds have been carefully activated. 

 

Activation stations, everybody!

 

The activation process involves soaking the nuts and seeds to stimulate the sprouting process, and then airdrying them at a low temperature. This process breaks down problematic compounds (called phytates) that would otherwise decrease the bioavailability of the nutrients in the nuts and seeds, meaning our bodies can more easily absorb all the available vitamins and minerals. Activation also ensures the nuts and seeds are gentler on the digestive tract.

 

We hope you got all of that over the sound of us crunching away on our new favourite treat!

Read more
The WELLMan Recommends - January 2021
18 Jan