- 2 kiwis
- 3 cups watermelon
- 1 tbsp water
- Raspberries for garnish
- Add kiwis and water to a blender and process until smooth.
- Add watermelon to a blender and process until smooth.
- Place thinly cut pieces of kiwi and raspberries to your popsicle mould.
- Start by pouring the kiwi liquid into the mould, followed by the watermelon liquid. If needed, add more kiwi liquid at the end of the popsicle mould.
- Freeze overnight.
- Take out the freezer and enjoy with friends!
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”