- Process walnuts until chopped into crumb sized pieces (keep aside for rolling).
- Pulse the following ingredients together: cacao powder, sea salt, cinnamon, vanilla, maple syrup, coconut oil, and essential orange oil. The mixture should be blended well and smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in cranberries.
- Cover and freeze for 2 hours until firm.
- Scoop out a spoonful at a time and mould into round balls.
- Roll them in the walnuts until they are covered completely.
- Place in the freezer for an hour, this will get walnuts to stick nicely.
- Serve them up and prepare for bliss.
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”