¾ Cup raw walnuts
1 Cup raw cacao powder
½ tsp himalayan sea salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 Cup organic maple syrup
¼ Cup virgin coconut oil
2 Drops orange oil (optional)
½ Cup dried cranberries
- Process walnuts until chopped into crumb sized pieces (keep aside for rolling).
- Pulse the following ingredients together: cacao powder, sea salt, cinnamon, vanilla, maple syrup, coconut oil, and essential orange oil. The mixture should be blended well and smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in cranberries.
- Cover and freeze for 2 hours until firm.
- Scoop out a spoonful at a time and mould into round balls.
- Roll them in the walnuts until they are covered completely.
- Place in the freezer for an hour, this will get walnuts to stick nicely.
- Serve them up and prepare for bliss.