- Infuse cinnamon in warm water to help cure the common cold.
- Add a teaspoon of cinnamon to half a teaspoon of honey to stimulate digestion.
- Add a teaspoon to a slice of banana to prevent nervous tension.
- Lowers cholesterol, protects against heart disease.
- Helps sugar break down and in that way contributes to balancing blood sugar levels.
- Helps support cancer prevention.
- Treats bad breath, fights yeast infections.
- Helps cure chronic coughs, colds and clears sinuses.
- Boosts brain activity and helps with memory loss.
- Helps treat stomach ulcers.
- It is anti-inflammatory and helps with arthritis.
- Alleviates gas, nausea and indigestion.
- Increases blood circulation.
Cinnamon is available in sticks or ground into fine powder. When buying bags of cinnamon, see that the quills are long and whole. Ground cinnamon loses its punch fairly quickly so make sure you use it up within a few months.