- Place the hazelnuts into the processor and blend and set aside.
- Place the soaked dates into the processor and blend.
- Add the crushed hazelnuts, cacao powder, sea salt, vanilla extract, desiccated coconut and nut butter to the date mixture and mix together in the processor.
- Add water to the mixture and blend again until a sticky batter forms.
- Roll into balls.
- Refrigerate balls for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and coat in matcha powder.
- Eat and enjoy!
“Wellness Warehouse strives to help you live life well but because we are retailers and not medical practitioners we cannot offer medical advice. Please always consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplements, complementary medicines or have any health concerns and ensure that you always read labels, warnings and directions carefully, prior to consumption.”